Sunday 6 July 2014

Neon Striping Tape Manicure

The theme for today's Nail Art Sunday is "Neon". We had this theme in April but I don't mind. There can never be too much neon in my opinion!

This week I've been, and still am, a bit under the weather because of a summer cold with a terrible cough! Luckily I had this neon striping tape manicure in my archive.

The base is Models Own Pink Punch and the grey/purple polish is Ink from By K.

I like the contrast between the neon orange and the dark gray. My friend Goldie said they look like beetles. She even showed me a picture of the beetles and I promise you, there are beetles looking like this! I didn't know this of course when I did this manicure. Still fun! :)


My neon nail art for April's neon theme can be found here.

How do you like this striping manicure?

12 comments:

  1. Nice striping tape manicure! The bright color against the dark one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I use tape way to seldom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jäkligt snyggt och häftigt! Måste nog också skaffa sån tejp...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Häftigt med det grå, annorlunda men tillräcklig kontrast mot det orangea. Och tejpat är så fint när det blir så bra som här. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice contrast and crisp lines, I like it! :-) You should have published also the photo of those beetles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Verkligen härlig neon. Håller med om att det aldrig kan bli för mycket neon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jättesnyggt! Och naturen är helt klart fantastisk som kan ge skalbaggar sånna mönster.

    Krya på dig!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great manicure hon! I love it! I hope the cold goes away :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Du jag hade helt glömt bort att vi hade neon så sent som i april, det blev nästan lite pinsamt nu;) Tur ni alla verkar gilla att göra nailarts men neoner och att ni är så duktiga på det allihopa:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Härlig kombination! Hade nog aldrig tänkt på skalbaggar om du inte skrivit det ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks good. I like the two colours - they work well together :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!