Tuesday 21 January 2014

Essie Mesmerized - swatches and review

I've had a thing for Mesmerized ever since it was released in 2009 but somehow I never got around to get it - until now! I actually found it on sale for less than half price! Yay! :D

This polish was really worth waiting for! An awesome blue shade and it's a one-coater!! :D


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: One! :D

Formula: Excellent!

Brush: Excellent! Wide and rounded!

Top Coat: No.

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 5/5

This polish is fantastic! The color, the formula, the brush! Just slap on and go! Perfect!

How do you like Mesmerized?
Do you have a polish you want badly
but never seem to get around to buy?

10 comments:

  1. Fin färg, lite dammig men ändå chic :D Att den är onecoater och dessutom var billig är ju aldrig fel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a sucker for blue nail polish. This one is gorgeous!

    Christal
    LipstickAndPonytails

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Süsse, just gorgeous on you!!! And so great that you got this staple now - I gave mine away, ja ja, I hear you - LOL!! Hmmm a polish I have on my wishlist and not yet bought? Right away I can only think of the China Glaze holos released last year and I only got three of them..... Hope all is well with you, puss puss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. En riktig snygging! Och en klassiker:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blue! and it looks fantastic on you, you always pull out such fantastic shades, and this is a must have!
    baci, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, really lovely blue... and one coater... :-) Perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jag måste plocka fram mitt snart igen, det är en så härlig blå!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Mesmerize! It's one of my all time favorite polishes! Also your blog name is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!