Tuesday 12 November 2013

Swiss Nail Polish Haul!

My dear friend Christine from Polished Marvels and I both celebrate our birthdays in October so this year we did a kind of mixed birthday gift/swop!

This is what this wonderful woman sent me! Thank you so much pet!

Essence Gold Digger
Essence Glamour Girls
Essence Steel-ing the Scene (gold leaf top coat)
Essence Steel-ing the Scene (yes the same as above!?)
Essence Petal to the Metal
Colors by Llarowe All Bidness
Essence Hardening Nail Base
Happy Hands Motherboy
Happy Hands Art is Hard
Essence The Green and the Grunge
Essence Mauserl
Essence Me & My Lover
Elevation Polish Pic de Sotllo

Which one/ones are you most curious of? :)

8 comments:

  1. Vad roligt!! Mycket fina lack, det ska bli kul att se dem. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao cara, What a fun Haul/swap! You got seetling the scene topcoat too, I hesitated with that glitter topper a bit, I'd love to see it on you :)
    I'm glad you showed these here, so I get a hint of what NOT to get you for Xmas, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nati, hahahaha when Jezz showed what you sent her I wa in the same position - I knew what NOT to pick ;-)

      Delete
  3. Fantastiskt massa kul lack! Avundsjuk? Jajamen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alla dina kompisar är mina kompisar! Right!? ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åh så mycket fint, du har verkligen tur!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie!!! I am so happy you like my picks and consider me flushed bright red - thank you for your wonderful words - you deserve all of them and more!!!!!!! I would love to see the Happy Hands on you :-) talk to you soon, hugs and viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!