Tuesday 10 September 2013

Comparison Isadora Love Crush and Depend #2061 Poppy

A while ago when I showed you Isadora Love Crush I promised to show you a cheaper alternative. Many of you probably knew which polish I meant and here it is - Depend #2061 Poppy! A perfect dupe as far as I can see! And cheaper ;) Almost half price. And don't be fooled by the bottles sizes. There's only a 1 ml (0.03 fl oz) difference between them.

This is two coats of each polish. Isadora on middle finger and pinkie. Depend on pointer finger and ring finger. Can you see any difference? ;)

Isn't my Geranium lovely too? :)

Do you think these are perfect dupes?
Or do you have a favorite? :)

15 comments:

  1. Det var ingen skillnad där inte;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can't believe these two are pretty much exactly the same. I can't tell a difference! Of course I'd go for the cheaper one haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect dupes to me! I'd go for the cheaper one too! ;)

      Delete
  3. De ser ut att vara dupes. Hur är ytan, känns de som dupes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ytan känns exakt samma på båda! De är perfekta dupes i mina ögon! :)

      Delete
  4. Men! Jinx då? Är inte den också lik dessa (eller tänker jag på ett annat sand då?), men den billigaste bland dem? per ml iaf. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OPI Magazine Cover Mouse är väldigt lik den med, Jinx är mer orange :)

      Delete
    2. Håller med! Jinx är mer orangeröd och i sin tur väldigt likt ett annat Sugar Crush. Kan det heta Coral Crush...?

      Delete
  5. Bra att veta! Jag har ingen av dem just nu, men då blir det kanske ett Depend någon gång.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi cupcake, now twist my arm and turn my feet but I cannot for the sake of my life tell a difference!!! Those are dupes as dupey as dupes can get!!! And of course stunning - both!!! Insane that the two bottles are just 1ml difference - what this big cap of Isadora can pull off effectwise is incredible!!! - Viele Küsschen and cuddles to Smilla xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!