Thursday 16 May 2013

Diagonal Striped Tips - swatches

I had a crazy busy day yesterday but today I want to show you a striped manicure I did a while ago. I'm really happy with this manicure actually! :D I love the color combination of passionate almost neon red and coolish nude :) It wasn't too hard or time consuming to do either.

The red polish is a Face polish with the exotic name "133" ;) and the nude one is Essie Playa del Platinum.


What are your thoughts on this striped mani?
What is your favorite pattern for striped manis?

21 comments:

  1. Det var ju såå kul och snyggt! Häftigt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao cara, I love this mani! love red and nude combo and the pattern is so classy.
    stammi bene, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Nati e grazie mille!! :D
      I really like red and nude too! Classic!
      Baci cara! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Riktigt kul att göra! Speciellt när resultatet blev så fint!

      Delete
  4. Häftigt! Det här tycker jag var riktigt snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red is not one of "my" colours, but Essie Playa del Platinum is something that I would definitely wear! :-) I love the idea, very interesting manicure, very neat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! :D
      Essie's PdP is really gorgeous! I must try it on its own too soon! :D

      Delete
  6. Hi doll, I love this mani - you might remember I have a thing for anything with stripes and the combination? Plain awesome and definitively something I want to try too - have a lovely day - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Väldigt snyggt! Jag kanske snor iden och gör något liknande! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. =D min favorit mani, på dej alltså! Jag är ju lat och orkar aldrig sätta igång med sånthär B-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!