Tuesday 8 January 2013

Polish haul!

Recently I've found quite a lot of polishes on sales and I thought it was about time I showed them to you ;) I got them all for half price!! :D
My best bargain was Essie Stylenomics which I found lurking in H&M's sale box for only 50 SEK which is more than half price!! :D I've been wanting that one ever since Anne showed it on her blog!

Essie Stylenomics

Gina Tricot Forest Night

Gina Tricot Holographic Green


Gina Tricot Holographic Blue

Gina Tricot Holographic Multi

Gina Tricot Holographic Pink

Sally Hansen Gray by Gray

The next two polishes below weren't on sale but I couldn't resist them ;)

H&M Why so Blue


Gina Tricot Disco

Did you like any of the polishes in my haul...?
Perhaps you have any of these polishes already??

12 comments:

  1. Åh många fina lack, ser fram emot att se dem. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Det ska bli roligt att prova dem och visa dem! :D

      Delete
  2. Många fina rackare där minsann! :) Har hört att ginatricots holo-lack inte ska vara så himla holografiska men ska bli spännande att se var på skalan de ligger. Ska visa min haul imorrn..Skadat många lack som kom in i veckan..men vill redan köpa mer! :D hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! De är inte så holografiska alls vad jag ser i flaskan, men jag tyckte de var fina ändå och jag gav bara en tia styck för de. Jag ser de mer som foillack, men den gröna ser lite holo ut iaf :)
      Jag känner som du - jag vill köpa fler!!! LOL! :D
      Ska bli jättekul att se din haul!!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Väldigt snygga lack! Jag köpte också några med glitter från Ginatricot :) De var faktiskt väldigt bra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack!! :D
      Vad kul att höra att du är nöjd med dina Ginalack!! :D
      Jag ser fram emot att prova framför allt Disco!

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul - feel serious attack of polish envy - LOL!!!! I don't own any of them so I am super exited to see what you will do with them. I am the most curious for the Sally Hansen and the Gina!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Don't be envious! ;) You have soooo many super gorgeous polishes!! :D
      I've actually tried Sally Hansen already and I was NOT disappointed!!! :D I'll post swatches and a review soon :)

      Delete
  5. Härligt med en massa nytt att testa!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!