Thursday 28 July 2011

Rainbow leopard print nails




In sunlight



In the shadow



With flash



Before the print



These nails were so easy and fun to do!!

I just did stripes with the different colours, then I put on a top coat to make them melt together a bit.
Finally I stamped on a leopard print with Konad nail stamping kit. Plate M57. (And then two coats of top coat of course ;))

The polishes I used were (from left to right on the photo):
Illamasqua, Rare
Victoria Secret, Orange
Nails Inc, Will
China Glaze, Flying Dragon(neon)
H&M, Blue my mind
China Glaze, Four Leaf Clover
Depend no 39 for the print
Out the door as top coat (best top cost EVER!!!)

I'm doing these again!!
(And I don't say this often! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!